Project Lead Job Description:
Evergreen Construction Company is looking for highly motivated and hard-working salesmen/saleswomen who are excited to learn about the industry.
This sales job will help you gain experience for an advanced career in the construction industry with an exceptional training program. At Evergreen, we provide hands-on mentors that will provide you professional skills to ensure success in the field.
Why work here?
Evergreen Construction Company was founded in Minnesota in 2003, our management team and project leads are the most talented construction professionals in the business.
We provide hands-on training with flexibility to make your own schedule understanding work/life balance.
We are offering a $5,000 signing bonus that will be distributed over 10 weeks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive with a drive to succeed
- Positive attitude
- Big motivation to succeed in life
- Possess financial goals and dreams
- Able to work independently, achieve sales goals, negotiate and close deals
- Strong verbal and written skills with a proactive approach to problems
- Strong time-management and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Serve as a sales contact and homeowner service representative for the homeowners by answering all the phone calls, e-mails, and texts.
- Flexible schedule
- Industry-leading sales support
- Company truck, cellphone, and laptop provided
- Uncapped commission
- Medical Insurance
For consideration, apply today!
Window Installer Job Description:
We are looking for a hardworking and dependable person to join our team as a Window Installer. You will take measurements and help install or replace windows in both residential and commercial buildings. We expect you to be able to drive tools and materials to and from worksites, so you should have a valid driver’s license. Every member of our team must maintain a safe and clean workspace.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete windows install and/or removal in a timely manner
- Perform any warranty work as needed by the customer
- Collaborate with partners to achieve desired results
- Serve as a homeowner service representative for the homeowners by answering all the phone calls, e-mails, and texts within 24 hours
- Assist with painting and other remodeling duties as necessary
- Keep work area safe and clean
Qualification and Requirement:
- Proven track record of installing windows
- Valid Driver’s license
- Familiarity with tools and equipment required
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Matching 401 K
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off